As leopard conservation in Sri Lanka heavily relies on public support, LEOPOCON will organize programs to deliver detailed and scientific information about leopards in a creative manner to capture public interest. These programs range from awareness raising using digital platforms, educational campaigns for school children, discussion forums with experts, field trips, exhibitions and written publications.
Awareness raising and education – In summary
- Virtual awareness raising using social media platforms and our website
- Community awareness-raising programs
- Educational programs for school children
- Discussion groups/forums with experts in the field
- Field trips
- Exhibitions and publications